Product: Varian Cary 50 Bio UV/ Visible Spectrophotometer
Varian Cary 50 Bio UV/ Visible Spectrophotometer has a data collection rate of an impressive 80 points per second, so you'll have all the information you need about your kinetics assay.
- Software and Interconnect cable are included
- The maximum scan rate is 24,000 nm per minute
- You can scan the whole wavelength range of 190-1100 nm in less than 3 seconds
- Measure samples up to 3 Abs so you won't have to dilute them as often
- The Xenon lamp flashes only when acquiring a data point, unlike a diode array which exposes the sample to the whole wavelength range with each reading, causing degradation of photosensitive samples
- As the Xenon lamp is very intense, the Cary 50 can use a beam splitter without the loss in energy causing excessive photometric noise
- The beam splitter allows simultaneous reference beam correction, so peaks will not shift as the scan speed changes
- The Cary 50's super-concentrated beam makes it ideal for fibre optic work
- The light beam is narrow and very intense, so even if you are using microcells you will still get excellent noise performance
- The Cary 50 is unaffected by room light
- You can operate with the same compartment open or closed, you won't notice the difference
It is important to note that a computer system is not included.
ModelCary 50 Bio UV/ Visible Spectrophotometer
Sales tax will be applied where applicable