McKinley Scientific's consignment process is efficient, effortless, and rewarding. Below is our general process in dealing with consignment:
- First, fill out our consignment form to give us an idea of what kind of instrumentation you would like to sell. We are looking for instruments that are no older than 5 years old.
- McKinley Scientific's professional staff will contact you and be on the ground and running within a short space of time.
- All instrumentation will be photographed, documented, and valued in a working database of 1 to 3 days.
- Within 24 hours of developing a working database, McKinley Scientific will have a documented disposition strategy mapped out based on your mix of instrumentation.
- Implementation varies depending on each circumstance, but generally involves the careful removal of the highest value items in place sale of selected items and/or auction within 30 days.
The combination of these approaches results in the best value return for your company.