Product: AB Sciex 5500 QTRAP
The AB Sciex 5500 QTRAP LC/MS/MS system is the next-generation mass spectrometer technology that will set your laboratory apart from others. It is designed to excel at metabolite identification, detection, and confirmation of low-level pesticides, and protein/peptide quantitation for biomarker verification and validation. It is redesigned from the ground up to use the new, fast eQ electronics. Its performance excels all other industry standard Sciex triple quadrupole lines of mass spectrometers.
The 5500 QTRAP system also houses the most sensitive ion trap in the world. The Linear Accelerator trap offers ultra-fast scan speeds and full MS3 capabilities.
- Performs multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) for quantitation using this high-sensitivity triple quadrupole system
- Identify, characterize, and quantitate metabolites more quickly and easily
- Discover and quantitate targeted biomakers
- Detector type: AcQuRate Pulse Counting CEM
- Ionization sources: Turbo IonSpray, APCI
- Scan types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM, EMS, EPI, ER, MS3, NRM3, TripleTrap
Sales tax will be applied where applicable