Product: Agilent 1260 series G1329B Autosampler
Agilent 1260 series G1329B Autosampler
Reliability and Ease of Use
The Agilent 1260 Infinity Standard Autosampler is designed for the reliability, safety, and ease-of-use needed in pharmaceutical routine tasks and quality control, as well as for environmental and food analyses. It can be upgraded from non-thermostatted version to thermostatted version by adding the Agilent 1290 Infinity Thermostat.
• Reliable injections from 0.1 μL to 100 μL.
• Easy adaption for injection volumes up to 1500 μL for applications ranging from microbore to semipreparative chromatography.
• Low internal volume of 300 μL for the minimum contribution to a system's total internal volume can be even further reduced using "by-pass" mode.
• Overlapped injections for increased productivity.
• Peltier temperature control from 4 to 40 °C for up to 100 2-mL vials containing thermally labile samples (upgrade from non-thermostatted to thermostatted version possible.
Sales tax will be applied where applicable