A "Sale-Leaseback" allows you to FREE UP BALANCE SHEET CAPITAL you already invested in LC/MS without losing the ability to continue using it. It creates a cash injection for on-going investment or operational growth
How does it work?
You, as the current owner with clear title, agree to sell your LC/MS/MS to McKinley Scientific for a fixed price.
McKinley Scientific agrees to lease the LC/MS back to you under a fixed-term lease agreement.
- The ability to free up balance sheet capital invested in instrumentation to finance business expansion,
reduce debt, or return cash to investors.
- The ability to continue to use the LC/MS.
- A fixed-term lease agreement that locks in expenses.
- The ability to deduct lease payments as a business expense.
- Transfer the risk obsolescence by selling now